- Provide the full range of direct services to clients seeking assistance with housing that include identifying housing and assistance in accessing rental, mortgage, and utility programs.
- Function additionally as a direct link and support to clients residing in subsidized housing programs to assist the clients in maintaining housing, developing goals to obtain permanent housing, and report and monitor progress.
Medical Case Manager (3600 Market Street)
- Provide the full range of case management services to HIV positive clients assigned to caseload of approximately 40-45 clients.
- Function as a part of the Direct Services team to ensure high quality services are provided to clients.
- Weekly meetings are held at Action Wellness’ main office in Center City.
Marketing & Communications Intern (1216 Arch St.)
Based in our headquarters in Center City Philadelphia, the Marketing and Communications Intern will assist the Action Wellness Development and Communications team in media and fundraising related activities.
- Social media strategy/posting and building the organization’s visual media database
- Assisting staff with planning and executing fundraising special events (Glamsino, Dining Out For Life), including, but not limited to, creation of event materials, researching sponsors, social media and other online promotions
- Other duties as assigned