Behavioral Health Specialist (3600 Market St.)
Learn More and Apply
- Provide the full range of case management services to clients assigned to caseload.
- Understanding of medical and psychosocial issues related to HIV disease and related conditions.
- Expertise in mental health/mentally challenged, addiction, case management and client advocacy. Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Maintain a caseload of 40-45 clients.
- Provide back-up clinical coverage for direct service unit as part of direct service unit Case Management team.