Youth Case Manager (3600 Market Street)
- Provide comprehensive linkage to practical and emotional support services for clients between the ages of 12-24 by the establishment and development of a productive working relationship, based in trust and mutual respect.
- Provide a full range of case management services to HIV positive clients assigned to a caseload of approximately 40-45 clients.
Perinatal HIV Case Manager (3600 Market St.)
- Provide the full range of case management services to assigned caseload of approximately 35-40 HIV positive clients, including some pregnant women, in clinical and/or office settings.
- Work with other identified program staff to decrease vertical transmission of HIV in consumers who receive services.
- Function as a part of the Direct Services team to ensure high quality services are provided to clients.
- This position is located in University City area. Agency meetings are held bi-monthly in Center City. This position is outstationed at HUP and Jefferson OB clinics.
Treatment/Program Adherence Specialist (1216 Arch St.)
Action Wellness provides individuals with representative payee assistance. The Representative Payee is a service in which Social Security Administration (SSA) appoints an individual or organization to provide financial management for vulnerable individuals who are unable to manage their Social Security Disability income (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments.
The Treatment Adherence Specialist would be responsible to managing the accounts for all representative payee clients. In addition, the Treatment Adherence Specialist will assist clients refereed to Action Wellness Pharmacy Program with require enrollment paperwork and assist in securing required documentation from the primary medical care provider.