Working at Action Wellness
Staff are our greatest advocates in ensuring that no one faces chronic illness alone. Action Wellness provides ongoing training and development to assure a qualified staff. In addition, Action Wellness offers support to ensure that staff maintain work-life balance.
Diversity and inclusion is recognized, celebrated and always supported at Action Wellness. We believe that an inclusive culture both engages and empowers our staff and clients.
Action Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Action Wellness offers a supportive work environment and provides excellent benefits to our staff, including:
- comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for medical, transportation, and dependent care expenses)
- 403B retirement plan (with employer contribution)
- generous vacation and sick leave policy
- flex time
- kind, capable, and thoughtful colleagues