Last update: June 18, 2020 at 9:16 AM
Action Wellness is re-opening our offices starting June 22, 2020! Because of COVID-19, we’re taking some extra precautions and instituting new procedures for staff and guests.
- All staff & guests will be required to have their temperature taken when they arrive at any of our five office locations.
- All staff & guests are required to provide and wear their own mask as long as they are physically present at any of our locations. If you don’t have a mask, we have masks we can offer to guests.
- Everyone is asked to maintain at least six feet of distance between one another at all our office locations. Each location will limit the number of people in any common area according to guidelines set by our leadership team.
- If you are sick, have a fever, or cough, please do not come into our offices. Your case manager can communicate with you over the phone if you need assistance while you’re sick.
- As always, please maintain good hygiene before and after your visit to Action Wellness. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not immediately available, please use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time. The COVID-19 pandemic will shift, and our guidelines will shift in accordance with the recommendations of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health and other public health officials.
If you have any questions about this, please call us at 215-981-0088. Thank you and welcome back!
Kevin J. Burns, LCSW