Rapid HIV Testing is conducted at:
Action Wellness Center City Annex
1026 Arch St, Philadelphia PA 19107
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Free HIV & STI screenings are conducted at:
Annex West Health Center
3990 Filbert St. Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Second Friday of every month 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Routine Checkups and HIV Testing are conducted at:
Action Wellness West
3901 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
(Entrance on Filbert Street)
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please call 267-940-5515 for more testing information, other locations or to make an appointment.
The Bottom Line Discussion Group
The Bottom Line is an open discussion group for bottoms and the tops that love them. We meet the first Wednesday of each month at:
1216 Arch St. 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences.